Sunday 28 March 2010

Spring is here.

Hey Adam fans,

Sorry I havent blogged in so long, Ive been working really hard, having fun.

So the spring is upon us and the fear of self image should be starting to dawn its pretty head on most of us, the rest should be accepting there really is no hope. I personally go on a fitness phase during spring which I generally keep with until the winter reappears. During winter my motto is "Why keep going to the gym when I have Photoshop?" However, after seeing photos from Friday night of me looking like Oswald Cobblepot (The Penguin) I actually want to get on a running machine and run myself thin, Eddie Izzard managed it.

I went running on Friday afternoon and celebrated my first day back into fitness by drinking my body weight in beer and scoffing my face with battered sausages. FAIL.

The night out was absolutley epic and included me and my friend Lucas covering our faces in black eyeshadow, making a Shannon Matthews sign and fingerpainting the town. I ended up looking like a complete twat and attempted to fib my way out the 'look' by claiming it was based on the Robin Hood; Ban the Taxes as styled recently by Sienna Miller. This totally failed as everyone remembers all the jokes I made about Haiti.

During the night out Lucas, not only managed to pull his look off but also pulled three boys, at the same time. (Thats a blog in its own right) We also lost Shannon Matthews; I wont even make a joke about that but will say, thank fuck she is used to it.

The night ended 'In Bed with Madonna' as every night with a gay man should. By the time I leave the rest of the gays and get home its 1.pm Saturday afternnon. I eat the contents of my freezer, falling asleep to the sounds of Lady Gaga.

16 hours later, I awake, the clocks have gone forward so slightly delirious, I wonder about the time and then shout at myself for sleeping like one of Harold Shipman's patients.

So I hope you have enjoyed my blog and have made the right decision to start counting the calories. In doing so remember when the summer lands you will be reaping the rewards and counting the men that want a piece of you, rather than the pieces of chicken in your KFC family bucket, for one.

Love (most of) You.

xx

No comments: