Monday 23 November 2009

The Virgin Blog

Well Adam Fans...


I'm not sure how this works! Do strangers pop in and read this? Is it just something for my friends to pretend to read? Or purely just something I do in an act to gain a constructive hobby? As these questions are unanswered I will you a "brief" briefing on me.

Adam. 26. Single and gay, so masturbates more than bums... but laughs more than crys. Loves to take the pee, hates it taken out of me! I'm afraid to say my greatest pleasure is binge drinking, stomping around a dance floor to the likes of Madonna, Britney and more recently Cheryl and thoroughly enjoys a good snog from random boys I never see again. I'm about as good at relationships as Gordon Brown is at running the country but on the plus side, I do not have a dodgy eye!

I live in University Halls and refer to my living space as "the pod". I sleep on something no bigger than a sanitary towel (for the bigger ladies) and shower in Doctor Who's tramp brothers tardis!

I live a few steps away from Tesco and Mcdonalds so when I'm not trying to sleep on a sanitary towel, I'm eating my feelings and believe me, you'd be surprised at how many feelings I have especially when wondering the isles of tesco at 3 am with a basket of full of reduced curry flavored pork pies!

OK. So my point! Well I wish to welcome you to my first blog! I hope to keep you amused with the stories that are my life and keep you amused whilst I'm drawn to tears...surely that will make it all worth it?

Today, well yesterday now as its the early hours I spent most of the day in a mood for no justified reasons, got irritatingly annoyed at people who had different views to me but I did learn that the band TLC got their name from the band members names, (Tboz, Left eye and Chilli - I seriously never realised) and it was also the night the famous "Jedwood" left the X-factor and became full time rent boys to Louis Walsh. "They make me feel young again!" he shouted....Yeah I'm sure if i stuck my....there, Id feel young again!!!

That's all!!

Till next time I will leave you with one piece of advice.....Be nice to people!!

2 comments:

louisejann said...

woo hoo v good

Rob said...

Strangers come by now and then.